Please Note: events are subject to change without prior notification.
- This event has passed.
Faith & Finances Financial Literacy
August 28 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm$15.00
Class is Closed
A Faith & Finances class unites people from varied financial backgrounds who explore together money management skills and biblical stewardship principles. Designed specifically for low-income adults, Faith & Finances addresses the challenges the materially poor face and helps them rediscover their God-given dignity.
- Course Length: 13 weeks
- Course Fee: $15 includes workbook
- Class Size: maximum of 20 participants
You’re an ideal candidate for this course if ….
- You are just starting out learning how to manage money, or,
- You don’t have a lot of extra money to spare, or,
- You desire to overcome financial obstacles, or,
- You want to save more and pay off debt.
Sound like you? Come join us for once-a-week for 13 weeks Faith & Finances Financial Literacy seminar as we discover God’s design for our money!
Location: Lockland High School – Enter Door #5 to join us in room #122
Course Tuition Fee
Submit your course tuition fee online using any major debit or credit card. The fee for all 13 weeks is only $15 which includes your student book (a $10 cost).