How to Help / Donate
Effective with August 31, 2018, the Metanoia Center is recognized by the IRS as a 501c3 non-profit organization. As such, your donations to the Metanoia Center may be tax deductible.
Online donations are processed safely and securely through PayPal who will automatically send you a receipt for your donation. Online donations can be processed with a major credit or debit card. Click the button below to submit an online donation!
Donate by Check
Checks can be made out to “Metanoia Center” and mailed to:
316 Home Ave.
Lockland, OH 45215
You can also make an “in person” donation directly to our account at Valley Central Bank located at 115 West Benson Street, Reading, OH 45215.
Special Funding Categories
- Funds to cover legal costs to apply for incorporation and tax deductible status.
- Funds for course scholarships.
- Funds for a physical location in Lockland, which also includes …
- Funds for equipment, such as computers, printers, desks, chairs and so forth.
- Funds for ongoing operational costs, such as insurance, utilities, internet, etc.
- Funds to cover the cost to vet volunteers.
How You Can Help
Contact us if you have a desire to join in our mission, using the CHE strategy. We’d like to meet with you to discuss your skills and gifts (assets in CHE language) and how they may line up with the Metanoia Center.Contact Us