Faith and Finances
A Faith & Finances class unites people from varied financial backgrounds who explore together money management skills and biblical stewardship principles. Designed specifically for low-income adults, Faith & Finances addresses the challenges the materially poor face and helps them rediscover their God-given dignity.
- Course Length: 13 weeks
- Course Fee: $15 includes workbook per participant. Couples are welcome to share a workbook though it’s recommended that each participant work from their own.
- Scholarships: maximum of $15, when available
- Class Size: maximum of 20 participants
CREATION Health is a faith-based wellness plan complete with lifestyle seminars and a special training program for those who want to live healthier and happier lives and share this unique whole person health philosophy. By consistently practicing the eight principles of CREATION Health – Choice, Rest, Environment, Activity, Trust, Interpersonal Relationships, Outlook, and Nutrition – we fulfill God’s original plan for our lives, which is to live and be happy.
- Course Length: 8 weeks
- Course Fee: $25.00 per participant for workbook. Married couples are welcome to share a workbook. An additional course fee of $25.00 is also collected for a total course fee of $50.00 per participant, or $75 per married couple.
- Scholarships: $25.00, when available.
- Class Size: minimum of 5 participants, maximum of 35 participants
Basic hands-on computer skills are provided in this course using a Windows computer. This course is targeted for those 16 years and older. The goal of this course is to provide a level of familiarity with a Windows PC so that the individual can perform the most important of computer operations such as, email, filling out forms, navigating the desktop, navigating the web, proper casing, successfully filling out an online job application.
- Introduction to Computers
- Common Computer Terminology
- Computer Performance and Features
- Computer Operating Systems
- Career Opportunities
- Email (using GMail)
- Security (antivirus, malware, banking, browsing, email, login credentials, backup)
- Folders, files, applications and programs
Course Level: Introductory
- Course Length: Self-paced for as many sessions as you desire.
- Course Fee: maximum of $25.00 per participant
- Scholarships: maximum of $25.00, when available.
- Class Size: minimum of 1 participant up to a maximum of 5 participants
Attendance & Registration & Fees
Courses require attendance at each lesson for a certificate of completion, or the courses incentive, where applicable.
Space is limited, as such, pre-registration is required for course attendance. Registration is not complete, nor guaranteed, until the appropriate fees have been paid.
Each weekly course builds on the previous weeks lesson. Week 1 attendance is required. We do not offer make-up dates.
Fees maybe submitted online using a debit or credit card at the time of registration.
Fees are non-refundable! You may cancel a registration and ask that your registration fee be applied to a future offering of the same course.